[Help-glpk] RE: glpkmex interface for free platform (xypron)

From: Collette Yann
Subject: [Help-glpk] RE: glpkmex interface for free platform (xypron)
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 18:33:36 +0100

Hello,

I am the author of the interface for glpk under scilab.
I am currently working on the interface for the 4.33 version.
I still have some little problems, but no time yet to finish the interface. I hope to have a mostly finished version for the end of the month. The main thing which remains to be done is ... the documentation (as usual :)).

YC