[Help-glpk] instability problem

From: Huy Nhiem Nguyen
Subject: [Help-glpk] instability problem
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 23:47:41 +0300

Hi all,

Could someone please tell me what problem I encounter with?

I run glpsol and receive this message printed out like forever:

spx_simplex: numerical instability (primal simplex, phase II)

If GLPK cannot solve my model, why doesn #39;t it stop but continues trying to
solve?

Thanks a lot,

Best,

Neo Nguyen

Hi all,

Could someone please tell me what problem I encounter with?

I run glpsol and receive this message printed out like forever:

spx_simplex: numerical instability (primal simplex, phase II)

If GLPK cannot solve my model, why doesn't it stop but continues trying to solve?

Thanks a lot,

Best,

Neo Nguyen