Re: [Help-glpk] Re: producing PDF documentation

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Re: producing PDF documentation
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:41:53 +0100

Is make doc a feature that will be supported in future versions of glpk?

The DjVu files included in the distribution read ok on Linux and Windows, apart
from being in dingbats. Why not extend their use?

The dvi files read on my Fedora but not my Ubuntu system. Ironic that dvi is
supposed to be device independant but actually is very dependant on the fonts
installed on the X-server