[Help-glpk] how to iterate through various solutions of an LP

From: Selçuk Cihan
Subject: [Help-glpk] how to iterate through various solutions of an LP
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 18:00:06 +0200

Hi, i have formulated a decision problem as 0-1 integer programming. I
need to work with very large instances of the problem. I am planning
to solve the LP relaxation and then using some heuristics get a
suboptimal solution. I need to be able to iteratively work on the
solution beginning from the result of LP relaxation.

So, what i need is, given a current X find all extreme points adjacent
to it to be able to choose one of these as the next solution in the
iteration. I get the feeling that glp_eval_tab_* and glp_get_bhead are
the functions that would help me. Any suggestions truely appreciated