Re: [Help-glpk] is it possible to determine the value a nb variable will

From: xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] is it possible to determine the value a nb variable will take?
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 07:50:45 -0800 (PST)

Hello Selçuk

>> On the other hand, i have no clue as to what value the entering
>> nonbasic variable will take on entering the basis. I do not want to
>>call lpx_warm_up(), it would be costly.

In glplpx08.c (of GLPK 4.34) you can find function lpx_print_sens_bnds()
which is used to print a sensitivity report (called for parameter --bounds
of glpsol).

It calculates amounts by which variable bounds may be changed in the
original problem while the optimal basis remains the same.

Unfortunately the calculation of the sensitivity information has not been
exported as function in the API.

Best regards

Xypron