[Help-glpk] help needed - executing glpsol from C function

From: ganeshlg
Subject: [Help-glpk] help needed - executing glpsol from C function
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 19:46:25 +0300

hello I am a beginner to GLPK and need to use GLPK for constraint
optimization problem.
I am also wanting to use the optimized values generated in .sol file into
another .C file. So is there any way to perform this data passing?
Is it possible to  use commands like  - system("/bin/-glpsol -m
domainsizeabs -o domainsizeabs.sol"); to execute .mod file in linux platform
? Also kindly suggest me what considerations should I have in my C program
to call.

Many thanks in advance,
LG