[Help-glpk] Column kind violation in optimal solution

From: rainly
Subject: [Help-glpk] Column kind violation in optimal solution
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:22:25 -0700 (PDT)

I print out the solution of my problem and it is like the following

 No. Column name  St   Activity     Lower bound   Upper bound    Marginal
------ ------------ -- ------------- ------------- -------------
-------------
     1 z[0][0]      B              0             0             1
     2 z[0][1]      NL             0             0             1         <
eps
     3 z[0][2]      B           0.25             0             1
     4 z[0][3]      B           0.75             0             1
     5 z[1][0]      NU             1             0             1         <
eps
     6 z[1][1]      B              0             0             1
     7 z[1][2]      NL             0             0             1         <
eps
I have a couple of questions regarding the result.
1. What does columns St and Marginal mean?
2. Activity is the value of the column variable in the optimal solution,
right? But I have set the column kind to be binary variable by
glp_set_col_kind(lp,Col_Num,GLP_BV);  How can the variables take 0.25 and
0.75 in the optimal solution?

Thanks a lot.