[Help-glpk] GLPK with MFC

From: Анастасия Голомысова
Subject: [Help-glpk] GLPK with MFC
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 06:13:15 +0300

Hallo!

I'm a student from Moscow State University and I need to use linear programming
in my research. By description Gnu Linear Programming Kit appeared to be most
suitable for my purposes but I've failed to integrate it to my VC program (I've
tried simply to add glpk.lib to my project, but it conflicts with project
default libs). Please, how can I use glpk in a VC7 MFC project?
Thanks in advance for any help!

Yours sincerely,
Anastasia Golomysova