[Help-glpk] problems with "phase" variable that is not setted to the cor

From: Alessandro Urbano
Subject: [Help-glpk] problems with "phase" variable that is not setted to the correct value
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 20:25:46 +0000

Hi everyone.

First time I write on this mailing list.Italian,sorry for some mistake in the use of english language.

I use VB.NET and have found the Wrapper for C# written by another user.
I had some trouble with Phase variable.I have found that it is a variable included in the struct MPL.

I create an object as MPTranslator,than I thisobject.readmodel(parameters).No problem.
Then I read the DATA with the relative function thisobject.readdata(parameters).With this or other functions I had many trouble.Seems like the phase variable in the sourse code is not setted after the readmodel function was called.

In the sourse code that is called from the function,there is a function that give Xerror in case of phase not setted correctly.

You could find the function of the sourse code in glpapi16.c and the structure used is in glpmpl.h

Thank you to everyone that can help me

Solo con Messenger, nuovi gadget gratuiti per te. Vieni a scoprirli!