Re: R: Re: [Help-glpk] how show iterations?

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: R: Re: [Help-glpk] how show iterations?
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:17:17 +0300

> In my case, I need show in C with GLPK solver (called by glpk.h).
> Do there exists any parameter to it?

Your question is still unclear.

You can use glpk in two ways. The first way is to use glpsol, the
stand-alone lp/mip solver. In this case you should provide problem
data either in mps or cplex format or write your model in the glpk
modeling language and then run glpsol from the command line to solve
your problem. The second way is to use glpk api that assumes
programming in C or C++. You can find an example C program in the glpk
reference manual included in the package distribution. For more details
please see the reference manual.