Re: Re: [Help-glpk] Re: GLPK MingW build files and PyGLPK

From: Luiz Bettoni
Subject: Re: Re: [Help-glpk] Re: GLPK MingW build files and PyGLPK
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 00:09:45 -0200

Thanks, Nigel!

I'll give it a try, can be an interesting alternative.
By the way, as I've said, now I think that will be a
good choice if Gusek adopt the winglpk binaries.

Thanks for share!
Luiz

Nigel Galloway wrote:
You should probably add the MSYS extensions to MingW, these include a make
utility compatible with Linux. This is what I usually use to compile glpk on
windows using NetBeans rather than Visual C++ as the IDE. I make no changes.

Good Luck,

Nigel