Re: [Help-glpk] Linear Programming Relaxation

From: RC Loh
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Linear Programming Relaxation
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 18:41:32 +0800 (SGT)

Hi Andrew, Jeffrey,

Thank you for your suggestion. I am currently reading up on SOS1 and see whether it is applicable to my problem.

However, I have another question to clarify.

According to Andrew, the SOS1 is implemented by a version of Simplex Method.

Then what is the difference between using SOS1 with the Simplex Method compared to using Integer Programming?

Integer Programming is also using the Simplex Method, isn't it?

Rdgs,
Paul