[Help-glpk] Problem retrieving specific result from solution

From: Alessandro Urbano
Subject: [Help-glpk] Problem retrieving specific result from solution
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:31:13 +0000

Hi,

I need to retrieve specific result from solution of a computation of glpk Api.

I used c# wrapper that i've found in a first time.
I create a model file and a data file.I call the right function to solve the problem on my C# application.

I don't know how to retrive only the result of the problem,Actually I've found many function that write on a file all the solution,but I want to find a function that return to me only the values of a variable(that is a 2 dimension's variable) such that I could take the return values and easily output them in a datagridview(or something else structure,not so important for the question I've do it) and display it.

Thanks to everyone that help me

Chiacchiera, gioca, condividi: scarica gratis Messenger 2009