[Help-glpk] Fwd: Permission to use Daniel Pickett shapefile (stands.shp)

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: [Help-glpk] Fwd: Permission to use Daniel Pickett shapefile (stands.shp) for GLPK example
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 18:53:39 +0700

Hi Andrew,

I emailed the Pete Bettiger regarding the use of the data for my
reading and writing dbf files from regular dbf and shapefile example
for the GPLK project. As I understand we will not be violating any
copyright since the Daniel Pickett materials has been used for
instructions and teaching materials for forest management and natural
resource management courses and lectures.

See Pete reply to this matter below. He agreed that we can use this data.

I will be sending you the example as soon as possible.

Thanks, Noli