Re: [Help-glpk] Gusek : a GLPK IDE for Windows - 0.2.8

From: Yingjie Lan
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Gusek : a GLPK IDE for Windows - 0.2.8
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 18:57:07 -0800 (PST)

> I've updated the Gusek project on SourceForge:
>    http://gusek.sourceforge.net
>

> Release 0.2.8 changes:
>  - GLPK updated to 4.41.
>  - Added Java files support (as in native SciTE).
>  - Added gnuplot files support (testing - thanks to Noli
> Sicad).
>

> Gusek provide an open source LP/MILP IDE for Win32,
> packing a custom version of the SciTE editor linked to the
> GLPK standalone solver (glpsol.exe).

Hi Luiz, Thanks, this is good stuff, keep up the good work. Yesterday we had a
LP/MIP computer test and many students used lindo, but encountered a lot of
problems. At least, the cplex lp format would be a good substitute for lindo
modelling language, let alone the GMPL! The only thing missing is sensitivity
report -- maybe I haven't found it yet. Next year, I would give Gusek a serious
consideration if the sensivity analysis is there.

Happy New Year!

Yingjie