Re: [Help-glpk] Gusek : a GLPK IDE for Windows - 0.2.9

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Gusek : a GLPK IDE for Windows - 0.2.9
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 13:50:40 +0300

> I could not see any documentation of this new format in the pdfs. It
> is only used as an example for creating a program using glpk api with
> the new format glp (glpk.pdf page 14).

Complete description of the glpk lp/mip format is given in the
reference manual (glpk.pdf), Subsection "glp_read_prob - read problem
data in GLPK format", pp. 86-90. It is a DIMACS-like format and follows
the same coding conventions as used in the original DIMACS formats,
some of which are described in graphs.pdf.