Re: [Help-glpk] Different results from gusek and glpk-java API using sam

From: xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Different results from gusek and glpk-java API using same data
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 22:50:26 -0800 (PST)

Hello Sana,

looking at doc/gmpl.pdf you will find that different API functions are used
for pure linear problems and mixed integer problems.

To solve a mip use glp_intopt(lp, iocp).
To retrieve a mip solution use glp_mip_col_val(lp, i).

Please, have a look at examples/java/Mip.java, compare it to
examples/java/Lp.java

If you want to know how the standalone solver glpsol uses the API study
the code in src/glpapi20.c.

Best regards

Xypron