[Help-glpk] Re: I need help in fixing gnuplot.properties for GUSEK

From: Luiz M. M. Bettoni
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: I need help in fixing gnuplot.properties for GUSEK
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 12:13:41 -0000

Hi, Noli.

First a question: are you using Phyton resources added on latest Gusek version? It was useful?

Second, i've made some changes in your file to work here (see attached file). You will need to replace SciTEGlobal properties too. You can test it and give some feedback to help decide if it can be added to Gusek.

Note that "wgnuplot" can generate graphics from scite "go" command, but doesn't flush any text output, so we need to use "gnuplot" to debug files (see compile and go commands under gnuplot.properties). When debugging, at every "pause" command you will need focus on the output panel and hit "enter" key.

To add another support language to SciTE there was 2 ways:
1. Use some lexer as basis and make a language file (likely easy, like I did using sql lexer to implement gnuplot). Obviously, you'll restricted to use only resources from the base lexer. 2. Build your own lexer and language file, rebuilding scite and scintilla (your sample file presume a gnuplot lexer). Buid a lexer isn't a simple task, see http://www.scintilla.org if you need more information.

Hugs,
Luiz