Re: [Help-glpk] Re: Mac OS X ODBC MathProg

From: Chris Wolf
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Re: Mac OS X ODBC MathProg
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 23:51:58 -0500

Hello Andrew,

You might have missed a previous posting I made where I explained
why I think the symlink, while it may work, is not the correct
approach.  The platform file extension for shared libraries on
Darwin (MacOS) is "*.dylib", not "*.so".  I would recommend
patching the configure.ac as Xypron suggests.

Regards,

Chris Wolf