[Help-glpk] Fwd: Please kindly help to reiew the multi-skill model

From: Malinee Wongruean
Subject: [Help-glpk] Fwd: Please kindly help to reiew the multi-skill model
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:40:41 +0300

Dear sir,

Please kindly help to correct the "post solving error" that occur after the
program solve the model. The detail outcome was not came out ( I do the For
loop in order to print it out). But for the objective value is came out just
fine. I have 2 variables that I want to print it out so I use 2 lines of
"printf" in the same For loop. Also there is out of domain error for one
variable value for example I set the constrains for the variable: X2
p1,p2,p3,p4  where p1<>p2 but why the result still show the domain that p1 = p2
and that is the reason why the error has occurred.
If you request further information or have any suggestions ,please don #39;t be
hesitated to contact me.

Thank you and Best Regards,
Malinee W.

PS. it is ok. to write it out using --output but I have how to interpret such
an outcome.

Dear sir,

Please kindly help to correct the "post solving error" that occur after the program solve the model. The detail outcome was not came out ( I do the For loop in order to print it out). But for the objective value is came out just fine. I have 2 variables that I want to print it out so I use 2 lines of "printf" in the same For loop. Also there is out of domain error for one variable value for example I set the constrains for the variable: X2 p1,p2,p3,p4  where p1<>p2 but why the result still show the domain that p1 = p2 and that is the reason why the error has occurred.
If you request further information or have any suggestions ,please don't be hesitated to contact me.