[Help-glpk] Connecting GLPK to Excel

From: Aly Megahed
Subject: [Help-glpk] Connecting GLPK to Excel
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 14:38:19 +0400

Hi All,

I hope you are doing well. Your previous help concerning the details of
connecting GLPK/MathProg to Access worked greatly.

Now, do you mind writing me (and all users) detailed instructions and an
example of how to connect it to Excel (either through that csv or dbf, or
whatever) in order to be able to get data from Excel and send variable values
back there?

I use GLPK_4_41.dll and glpsol.exe.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Best,