[Help-glpk] Compiling with local C compiler in Win32?

From: Kevin Gillette
Subject: [Help-glpk] Compiling with local C compiler in Win32?
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 00:51:52 +0400

Hi!  I was wondering if anyone has experience compiling the
GLPK in Windows XP (Win32) with just a garden-variety C compiler instead of the
MS Visual Studio?  I can #8217;t seem to get VS Express to properly install on
my PC, but I have gcc already.  Please advise.  Thanks!

Kevin Gillette

Blockbuster Inc.

material.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.

Hi!  I was wondering if anyone has experience compiling the GLPK in Windows XP (Win32) with just a garden-variety C compiler instead of the MS Visual Studio?  I can’t seem to get VS Express to properly install on my PC, but I have gcc already.  Please advise.  Thanks!