Re: [Help-glpk] glpk

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 13:21:54 +0400

> I have a question about GLPK: is there a way to download or obtain a
> version older than 4.35?

All newer versions of glpk provide backward compatibility with the
older versions (including obsolete routine names), so it is unclear why
you need to have an old version. Besides, older versions may contain
bugs that have been fixed later. Nonetheless, if you wish, I can post
you via e-mail any official version of the glpk; just tell me the version
number you need.

Andrew Makhorin