Re: [Help-glpk] Re: Compiled Windows GLPK-4.43 with suffixes patch

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Re: Compiled Windows GLPK-4.43 with suffixes patch
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 18:07:20 +0400

> I believe that these patches would be very useful if incorporated into
> the main trunk of the GLPK code.

> Andrew, is it possible to include these patches or are there issue that
> need to be resolved before the code can be accepted?

Yes, it is. I plan to incorporate Xypron's changes to implement
using additional solution info in mathprog models. However, there are
some technical issues to be resolved. For example, the statuses of
variables are defined only if the solution was obtained with the
simplex solver. Another issue is how to assign statuses and dual values
in a mip solution, etc.