Re: [Help-glpk] Why is glpk-java.jar not the same across all platforms?

From: Manish Jain
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Why is glpk-java.jar not the same across all platforms?
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 10:15:31 -0700

Hello Fabio,

I agree with this. I generated the Jar files on a Mac and have been using it for my windows application (fyi: I am using glpk-4.43).

bye
Manish

Hello Fabio,

the jar files created for one version of glpk-java should be
completely interchangeable.

> I've successfully compiled glpk and gplk-java
> under Mac OS X 64bit and Linux 64bit).
Did you experience any problems swaping the jar files?

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------