RE: [Help-glpk] C# binding

From: Meketon, Marc
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] C# binding
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 10:06:59 -0400

Thanks Nigel.  I did not realize that t1.cs existed in the samples.

Looking at t1.cs, I see you have a number of lines such as

  [DllImport(glpkLibrary, SetLastError=true)]
  static extern void glp_set_row_bnds(double* lp, int row, int
bound_type,
    double lower_bound, double upper_bound);

Is there a place where all of the API is given?  Is this something that
swig produces?