Re: [Help-glpk] Wiki-Book for GLPK

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Wiki-Book for GLPK
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:44:21 +1000

Xypron and Harley,

I started writing some entries and creating some pages for the
Wiki-Book for GLPK.

Is there is any reason why my created pages are pending for a quality
approval? Who actually approve the quality of the pages that I created
- the Wiki Police? Are you one of the "wiki police"?

I started deleting some of my created pages that I did not like since
I can not edited it anymore.

Anyway, I started creating some entries and pages.

Noli