[Help-glpk] GLPK WikibooK : contributions sought (including benchmarking

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: [Help-glpk] GLPK WikibooK : contributions sought (including benchmarking, apps)
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 05:20:42 +1200 (NZST)

Hello all

I recently added some more material to the new GLPK
Wikibook -- mostly related to my knowledge of using the
GLPK callable library with C++ and Linux.

I encourage others to contribute if they can.  A couple
of areas that might be particularly useful to readers
and that are looking a rather thin at present:

* http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Reviews_and_benchmarks
  especially the sections on benchmarks and metrics
  (difficult topics, I know)

* http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Application_projects_utilizing_GLPK
  if you want to briefly indicate your technical use of
  GLPK in an application programming role

The same might apply to large models utilizing
'MathProg' (you will need to make a new page).

If English is not your native language, you can email
me after you finish you contribution and I will
sub-edit it as best I can.

best wishes
Robbie
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Institute for Energy Engineering (IET)
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from IMAP client]