[Help-glpk] I've tweaked the formulation and data but would like to know

From: caseyh
Subject: [Help-glpk] I've tweaked the formulation and data but would like to know if there are hardware options for speeding up the process.
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 19:22:04 -0400

As part of a project to construct a research database, I've been running an experiment with glpk by solving thousands of linear and mixed-integer problems.

I've tweaked the formulation and data but would like to know if there are hardware options for speeding up the process.

Jeff.

Jeff Hamann
address@hidden

Try compiling it on your machine.
Hopefully gcc is aware of what your architecture is capable of.

If not, you might need to resort to some assembly code.

:)