Re: [Help-glpk] CSV output?

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] CSV output?
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:53:22 +1000

Kevin,

You can use LPSolve IDE to convert your LP model format into MathProg
format, then add the solve and csv output to the converted MathProg.
However, You can't solve the model with csv output in LPSOLVE_IDE. (
google LPSOLVE IDE, download and install)

LPSolve IDE xli mathprog does not support tables. So you need to copy
the converted back to Gusek IDE or use glpsol to solve the convert
mathprog model with added csv output for the results.

Noli