Re: [Help-glpk] Precison Question?

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Precison Question?
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 00:14:52 +0200

Hello Steven,

GLPK provides an implementation of the simplex algorithm
using rational numbers. For speedup the
GNU MP bignum library can be used.

See the documention of function glp_exact() in
glpk-4.44/doc/glpk.pdf

The source of GLPK is available at
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/glpk-4.44.tar.gz

http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~davis/Morgan/
gives an overview of different implementations of the
simplex algorithm, pointing out that accuracy can be increased
by using the Bartels-Golub method.

GLPK provides different factorization methods as described in the
documentation of function glp_set_bfcp().

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------