[Help-glpk] RE: GLPK on 64 bit Linux

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: [Help-glpk] RE: GLPK on 64 bit Linux
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:58:26 +1200 (NZST)

Hello Paul

Just to let you know that much of the information
Xypron gave you (in a parallel posting) is also
available from the GLPK wikibook page:

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Java

In light of your email, I just added the following note:

  "In particular, users have reported faulty floating
  point arithmetic when deployed on 64-bit Linux
  systems."

One aim of the GLPK wikibook is to collect information
about the various secondary projects clustered around
GLPK.  And especially their current status and
limitations.

with best wishes, Robbie