[Help-glpk] conditional constraint and GLPK

From: Drakuzz
Subject: [Help-glpk] conditional constraint and GLPK
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 22:03:01 +0400

Hello list,
When trying to modelize my problem i can't find how to do it.
I have a parameter called T and two variables named P and H.
I want to add a constraint that is only enabled when the condition is met,
but the condition involves a variable :
If T>P, then P>H, else no constraints. It seems simple but i'm lost here.
Can you help me please?