[Help-glpk] Problem with GLPK

From: anthony lencot
Subject: [Help-glpk] Problem with GLPK
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 15:35:14 +0400

Dear sir, madam,

I am currently working on linear programming, trying to interface the GLPK
library with my own program. I use the python language, importing GLPK modules.
But i still have several problems and I can #39;t find a solution. That #39;s
the reason why i contact you.

In fact the real problem is that my program, during the import, don #39;t seem
to find the glpsol library. Indeed, when i am trying to use functions defined
in this library, the computer don #39;t seem to make the link between my
program in python where i call glpk functions, and the glpsol library.

The error is something like "undefined symbol" concerning functions that i want
to import, and conerne above all the glpsol library. I put all the libraries
together in the same file, with my python programs, and try to work about the
path to check if there was a problem with that but I don #39;t find anything.

I am working under ubuntu 10.4, and the python version is 2.6.

I really hope that i was clear, and hope that you can help me

Thanks

--
A.LENCOT
Engineering student

Dear sir, madam,

I am currently working on linear programming, trying to interface the GLPK library with my own program. I use the python language, importing GLPK modules. But i still have several problems and I can't find a solution. That's the reason why i contact you.
In fact the real problem is that my program, during the import, don't seem to find the glpsol library. Indeed, when i am trying to use functions defined in this library, the computer don't seem to make the link between my program in python where i call glpk functions, and the glpsol library.
The error is something like "undefined symbol" concerning functions that i want to import, and conerne above all the glpsol library. I put all the libraries together in the same file, with my python programs, and try to work about the path to check if there was a problem with that but I don't find anything.