[Fwd: Re: [Help-glpk] reading Excel table into GLPK]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Help-glpk] reading Excel table into GLPK]
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:05:56 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Christina Cignarale <address@hidden>
To: Noli Sicad <address@hidden>
Cc: CHRISTINA CIGNARALE (RIT Student) <address@hidden>,
address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] reading Excel table into GLPK
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 00:27:28 -0500

Hi Noli,

I am using Windows XP.  The Sodoku example did not work for me. The
error I got when I ran that was
Reading ti ...
unable to open libiodbc.so
can't open the module

I'm using version 4.34 of GLPK. And the other parameters should be
contained on the other sheets in that workbook.Thank you so much for
your help. I am used to solving in AMPL and I do not have that much
computer knowledge so it makes it hard sometimes to understand the
instructions for GLPK.

Also, how would I post the complete log? The only way I know to copy a
command prompt is to use print screen. Is there an easier way?

-Christina