[Fwd: RE: [Help-glpk] ANNOUNCEMENT: OptimJ solver link for GLPK/Java]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Fwd: RE: [Help-glpk] ANNOUNCEMENT: OptimJ solver link for GLPK/Java]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 14:10:22 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: chtimax <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 01:30:21 -0800 (PST)

Coming back to Larry's question below, we have recently taken the decision to
contribute OptimJ to the free software community. We are now offering a free
OptimJ edition that includes our fully featured Java based modeling language
for optimization along with lp_solve and GLPK solver links.
More details on www.ateji.com/optimj

Best Regards
The Ateji team