[Fwd: RE: [Help-glpk] execute concorde through cygwin command line]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Fwd: RE: [Help-glpk] execute concorde through cygwin command line]
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 01:43:04 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Robert Fourer <address@hidden>
To: 'glpk xypron' <address@hidden>, 'Aniket Karmarkar'
<address@hidden>, address@hidden
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 15:17:27 -0600

Also you can run Concorde over the Internet by taking advantage of the NEOS
Server:

   www.neos-server.org

Click on "NEOS Solvers" and look under Combinatorial Optimization and Integer
Programming.  You specify an appropriate Concorde input file to be uploaded
from your computer, and the optimal tour is displayed in your browser.  (There
is also an API for making submissions from your own program.)

I mention this here because one can also run GLPK through NEOS, saving the time
of installing it locally.  It is hosted for NEOS at the Univ of Wisconsin
currently only with GAMS input, but if there's interest I think they could be
persuaded to put up versions with input in MathProg and some low-level formats
like MPS and LP.

Bob Fourer
address@hidden