re: [Help-glpk] Where to download older version of GLPK?

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: re: [Help-glpk] Where to download older version of GLPK?
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 07:04:34 +1300 (NZDT)

Hi Li

Just for the record, the links to the two repositories for
old versions are also included on the GLPK wikibook
page entitled "Obtaining GLPK":

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Obtaining_GLPK#Old_versions

In addition, this page lists deprecated calls back
to 4.18.  It may be that the API remained stable
back to 4.9 but you would need to read the change
log to be certain.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Using_the_GLPK_callable_library#Deprecated_GLPK_APIs

I also wrote a bash script to hunt for deprecated
API calls, although the list itself may need
updating:

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2009-04/msg00032.html

good luck, Robbie

> To:         "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
> Subject:     [Help-glpk] Where to download older version of GLPK?
> From:        #LI WEN# <address@hidden>
> Date:        Sun, 6 Feb 2011 17:18:10 +0000

> Do you know where to download the source code of older
> version of GLPK, say v4.9? I think I still need to
> compile it to verify if I modified the interface
> correctly.

---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from Webmail client]