Re: [Help-glpk] Re: Java GLPK to Javascript GLPK bindings

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Re: Java GLPK to Javascript GLPK bindings
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 05:10:38 -0700

Determine the Underlying technology being used for the Web Browser. You
must compile glpk as an extension to the Web Browser and wrap it as a
plugin. You must then make the plugin JS enabled. Determine the JS
engine you are using. If based on KDE's KJS the interface your plugin
must implement is KHTML. If based on Gecko (Greasemonkey) (Netscape,
Firefox) it must implement NPAPI.

I tried this last night on WebKit and have GLPK solving Sudoku problems
entered on a form using JS to extract the information from the form,
submit it to the GLPK plugin when the Solve button is pressed, and
display the result page.

Good Luck,
--
  Nigel Galloway