Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: New input method.]

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: New input method.]
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 06:26:29 -0700

If you have COIN installed it has a class called Sparse Matrix which provides the ability to enter, and many functions to manipulate  a matrix. It has a function to extract that matrix as pointers to arrays of ia ja ar triplets suitable for use in glp_load_matrix. If you don't want to install COIN, the Sparse Matrix class is seperate code which compiles and functions independantlly of COIN.

--
Nigel Galloway
address@hidden