Re: [Help-glpk] optimality conditions paragraph (KKT and LP formulations

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] optimality conditions paragraph (KKT and LP formulations)
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 05:38:29 +1200 (NZST)

Hello all

As a result of the very useful discussions on this
list, the following GLPK wikibook page has been revised
and reorganized:

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Solution_information

And the the following page has been added:

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Background_theory

Please feel free to make changes, reply to this
posting, or (less preferred) email me directly.

Thanks to all who contributed material and comments.

best wishes, Robbie
ps: hope I get a question on KKT at my PhD defense!
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from Webmail client]