Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK for Windows CE

From: Ilias Nakos
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK for Windows CE
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 11:14:52 +0300

Also I should mention that whatever the argument that I pass is, I get the same output
for example if I enter
glpsol -m foo.mod

I get the same error that "-" is not recognised, and again it suggest that I should enter
glpsol --help, which in turn it is not recognised.
I'll try to debug when I find some time.

As far as additional libraries are concerned, thank you for your proposals but the only unimplemented function up until now is the unlink() one which is called whenever remove() is called. I haven't implemented this one yet so whenever it gets called it just returns back and no further action is talking place.
So I am not sure If I need any other libraries, time and trial will tell.
Regards
Ilias