Re: [Help-glpk] implementing constraints in Scala

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] implementing constraints in Scala
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 23:57:50 +0400

> From here I wont to get the dual for all rows I should have
> 0.2
> 0.5
> 1
>
> but I got 0 for all rows
> I use  GLPK.glp_get_row_dual(lp,
> rowId+1)
>
> Can you tell me where the problem is?

First, make sure that glp_simplex returns 0; non-zero return code means
that there was something wrong (for more details see the glpk reference
manual). Then check that glp_get_status reports GLP_OPT, i.e. that the
solver found optimal basic solution. And then you can retrieve row dual
values with glp_get_row_dual.