Re: [Help-glpk] release memory

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] release memory
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 04:50:24 +1200 (NZST)

To:           help-glpk <address@hidden>
Subject:      [Help-glpk] release memory
From:         name name <address@hidden>
Date:         Thu, 8 Sep 2011 17:35:59 +0200

> Hello,
>
> I have some problem with releasing memory in scala.
>
> after solving model I use GLPK.glp_free_env() but the
> memory doesn't decries.

[snip]

Hello again Onor

Did you check the return code from GLPK.glp_free_env()?

The GLPK manual states:

  The routine 'glp_free_env' returns one of the following codes:
  0 = termination successful
  1 = environment is inactive (was not initialized).

GLPK also provides the function 'glp_mem_usage' to
report on memory usage.  If a wrapper is provided to
this call, then that could be useful for troubleshooting
your issue.

HTH too, Robbie
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from Webmail client]