Re: [Help-glpk] I need help to convert quadratic problem into linear

From: Mudassar Majeed
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] I need help to convert quadratic problem into linear
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 11:32:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dear xypron,
                       I thought about assigning weights as you said, but the question is what should be that weight ? how can I get that weight from Loads and Communication cost that are given as parameters.

regards,
Mudassar Majeed

Life is the name of establishing a clear balance between hard work and praying to God for success. The one who could find out and order the major milestones of life in a proper way and acted upon them is successful. Faith in, and obedience to Allah, one's values, contribution for (nation, family & human beings), career, earning, extra activities and hobbies.... The best ordered list of milestones of life...!!!