Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: memory]

From: Mike Steglich
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: memory]
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 18:49:14 +0100

Hi Ronald,

I'm from the CMPL team and I would like to analyze your problem. It could be - as mentioned by Xypron - a memory problem.
Which version of CMPL do you use? Is it a binaries from the CMPL website or did you compile CMPL for your own? If so, did you compile it in 32 or 64 bit mode?
Is it possible to send me your CMPL model? You can be sure that i would use it only for analyzing the problem.

Cheers

Mike