Re: [Help-glpk] How can I define bounds for a two dimensional variable e

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] How can I define bounds for a two dimensional variable easily?
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 18:57:42 +0100

Hello Toni,

set P;
set T;
param ub{P};
var v{p in P, t in T}, <= ub[p];
maximize obj : sum{p in P, t in T} v[p,t];
solve;
display v;
data;
set P := power1, power2, power3;
set T := January, February, March;
param ub :=
  [power1] 197
  [power2] 217
  [power3] 304;
end;

Please, read glpk-4.47/doc/glpk.pdf available in the source distribution of
GLPK at
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/glpk-4.47.tar.gz

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------