[Help-glpk] [Fwd: Re: Faster Integer-Feasibility in Mixed-Integer Linear

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Re: Faster Integer-Feasibility in Mixed-Integer Linear Programs by Branching to Force Change]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 02:50:07 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: John Chinneck <address@hidden>
To: Noli Sicad <address@hidden>
Cc: Andrew Makhorin <address@hidden>, address@hidden
<address@hidden>, Jennie Pryor <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Faster Integer-Feasibility in Mixed-Integer Linear Programs
by Branching to Force Change
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 16:54:16 -0500

Hi there:

Jennie Pryor developed the code described in the paper as part of her
master's thesis in Systems and Computer Engineering at Carleton
University.  I've been in touch with her and she is happy to donate the
code that she developed, as is.  You will likely have to make some
adjustments to make her code work correctly with the lastest version of
GLPK.  I'd also recommend that you remove the code for the less successful
methods that were part of her research.

Let me know if you plan on moving ahead with this and I will send along
the code.

    John