Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: First time user]

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: First time user]
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 08:38:40 +0200

Dear Amirhosein,

the error can be reproduced on Linux. The log file created by coopr contains
the following:

Solver command line:  "/usr/local/bin/glpsol" --write /tmp/tmpDquziE.glpk.raw
--wglp /tmp/tmp6e9b81.glpk.glp --cpxlp /tmp/tmpS7ts06.pyomo.lp

GLPSOL: GLPK LP/MIP Solver, v4.47
No input problem file specified; try /usr/local/bin/glpsol --help

There seems to be a bug in Coopr.opt such that command line arguments are not
passed to glpsol.

Test environment was
Python 2.7.2
Debian Wheezy 32bit