Re: [Help-glpk] glpk help

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk help
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 20:03:50 +0200

Dear Sajal,

GLPK comes both with the standalone solver GLPK as well as with a library which
you can call from your own program written in C, C++, Java, or some other
languages (cf. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK).

As described in glpk-4.47/doc/glpk.pdf, chapter 5 you can use a callback
routine to change the problem while solving a mixed integer problem. The
callback routine cannot be used with all language interfaces. C, C++, and Java
are known to be usable.

Consider switching of the presolver, when you want to change the cost matrix.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------